Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: Revlon Photoready Cream Blushes

Hey everyone! Today I have another review for you! These are the Revlon Photoready cream blushes. So, these come in three colors: Pinched, Flushed, and Coral Reef, and I managed to snag all three of them! These run from about $10-$13. I picked one up at Rite Aid, with a buy one get one 50% off coupon, and then I grabbed the other two on sale for about $5, so not a bad deal at all. I love these blushes. They are sooo pigmented, and whats great about them, is you can build them up from a sheer finish, to a dramatic one, depending on what you like. The staying power is great, and I usually like to set these with my ELF blushes. To apply these I just create three dots of product along my cheekbones, and then blend. If I feel like the coverage is too light, I just add another layer. It's that easy! These blushes are my everyday go to blushes, and with just these three, you'll have one for every look. Even though they are a bit expensive for a drugstore product, a little goes a long way, and these are the only blushes that you'll need.

Coral Reef- Bright orange coral color, blends to a sheer coral, can be built up to almost a florescent orange
Pinched- Light peachy color, very natural looking. Perfect for a no makeup-makeup look. Can be built up to be just the tiniest bit dramatic
Flushed- Hot pink color, goes on very pink, use a light hand, unless your going for a doll-like look. Still really love the product.



Top to Bottom: Coral Reef, Pinched, Flushed

Top of the packaging.


Top to Bottom: Flushed, Coral Reef, Pinched

Top to Bottom: Pinched, Coral Reef, Flushed

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! I appreciate all feedback that you guys can give me!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Salutations! Thank you for following my blog xx I am following yours. I love Revlon make up and have been waiting for some reviews on it x thank you for the great blog post x
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll have some more reviews up sometime soon :) Thanks!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of the coral reef! Love corals in fall time.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - now following! Hoping you will follow back to stay in touch with blogs!

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) and thanks for the follow girl! Will do!

      Xx

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx