Sunday, September 15, 2013

Autumn Wishlist

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to give you a peak at my current wish list! My birthday is right around the corner so I thought it'd be a good time to post some of the things that I've been hoping to get. A lot of these things are more expensive, but thats because I know I'm not going to get all of them at once , or I'm going to pay for some of them. These are just a few of the things I want.

1. Hunter rain boots in Graphite. We have pretty stinky weather during the winter here so I figure that these would be helpful, and I really like the color because they'll go with a lot of things, and they almost have a bluish undertone, with add a little bit of character.

2. Nikon J3 camera. Right now, I use my Iphone 4 as a camera, so I figured this would be helpful for blog posts, and my friends and I like to have photo shoots so this would be great for that, plus you can buy interchangeable lenses for this one!

3.Black Doc Martens. These are a good staple piece for my closet, and I have a tall pair now and they're so comfortable and super sturdy.

4.Benefit Coralista blush. I've heard so much about the boxed blushes and I really want to try them, I want this specific one because I really love Coral colors and they're pretty during basically all seasons.

5. Iphone 5s. A girl can dream right?

6 Tarte Amazonia Clay 24 hr blush. No specific color for this one, I just love the packaging and want to try out the formulation.

7. Benefit They're Real! mascara. I had the travel size of this one and it lasted me for so long, and it's my favorite! Really want the full size one now!

Thanks for reading ladies!
What's on your wishlist for this autumn? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely getting some Hunters this year - I'm fed up with my friends teasing me for going out in the woods in high heels ... Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx