Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Trend Alert: Plum Lips

Hey Guys! Sorry for the lack of posts this week! Between school and soccer, I find that I don't have any time to get together a post for you guys! I can't even begin to think about next week when I have 5 soccer games! Anyways, my weekend is pretty free so I'm going to be getting a few posts up! Here's the first:

Because of my skin tone, I just discovered that I love the look of plum lipstick on me. I have never tried anything this dark, but I always found that light lip colors made me look dead and washed out :( I was jealous of all the beauty gurus that could pull off all those gorgeous lip colors that I couldn't! But, the other day I was at a friends house and I tried one of her plum lipsticks and I immediately fell in love! This was perfect! I found a color that looked good on me and it was perfect for the fall time! I immediately went to the store and picked up two plum colors. The third was one that had been lying around in my house. I think the reason why plums are so great for fall is because were just getting into the darker months, and wear lip colors that portray that is what it's all about.I guess fall will have to be my favorite season now that my favorite lip color is worn for it! Now here are the pictures!



Here's the first one! This one's a Revlon Lip Butter

Here's what it looks like in the packaging

I really like the look of these because they're like lip glosses but also like a lipstick and they're super moisturizing

I like this one because it's like my lips but better and is very subtle.

The color is Sugar Plum

Burt's Bees

Plum

This one is a tad darker and is has a minty feeling on your lips

... and the swatch!

MAC lipstick!

Super used up, but the name wore off so I don't know it! Sorry!

Very dramatic and dark! Would be so nice for a party!

So pretty!

Thanks for checking out my blog! What's your favorite fall trend? Leave the answer in the comments! Hit that subscribe button!

XX, Mintprincessxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx