Saturday, September 7, 2013

*Welcome*

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to be starting this blog because I've literally always wanted to! I guess I'll start off by telling you a little about myself!

First is first, I love anything that has to do with beauty, especially fashion! Although I don't plan to major in anything related to it when I go to college, there's something about it that makes me so happy. I'm a sports addict. I can't really imagine what it's like to not play sports, although I do know what it's like to be out for about a half a year because of an ACL tear. If you guys want a post on that, let me know. My favorites are soccer and swimming. I'm a varsity swimmer and I swing varsity and jv soccer, so not too shabby! ;) I'm not the best in school, but I'm trying really hard to do good this year, most of my problem was probably organization which I have gotten better at already! I've always been a good reader. My first major series I read was Harry Potter, and I started that in about second grade. I love the Hunger Games series now though. In school I take mostly honors except for history, and this year will be my second year of Latin, which is very hard! One of my other obsessions is Vera Bradley, I don't know why... But it just is. I just started watching Teen Wolf and it's soooo good! Everyone please check it out! I would like to make an Allison Argent lookbook sometime. The only high end makeup I own is the Naked 2 palette and it's definitely worth the money. My sweet sixteen is going to be a Mardi Gras theme, and my dress is gold, and my grandmother is making it. If you guys would like to know anything more about me, leave your questions in the comments down below! 

Xoxo

(P.S. my NOTD is Essie's Figi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx