Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

Hey guys! Today was a very rainy day, so after we sat out in the rain, we decided to head to the mall for some retail therapy before we headed back to school for the week. I decided that I would stop at Sephora, and I don't know about you guys, but I love the little sample section right in the check out area. You can usually get some really good stuff for a low price, and from previous experience, it lasts FOREVERRR, and if your someone who likes to try out tons of new products, like myself, you won't feel bad when you buy another product because there's such a little amount to use. Anyways, I got 4 different things, and spent a total of $46, and for someone who usually buys drugstore makeup, I was a little surprised. But, I got over it and I'm so excited for my new products!

All the items I purchased

BadGal Lash by Benefit- $9

They're Real! by Benefit- $10

Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose- $12

Lorac TANtalizer highlighter and matte bronzer- $12

They're Real! I like the plastic brush on this one,
it's an old favorite!

BadGal Lash, I've never tried but can't wait to!

Lorac

The bronzer seems super blendable, and I like the highlighter

Lip Butter


I LOVE THIS COLOR, it looks so pretty on the lips

Pucker up!


Thanks for checking out my blog! What are your Sephora Faves?

4 comments:

  1. i love "they're real!"

    xo from nyc & the beautiful things
    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's probably my all time favorite mascara! Subscribe if you like!

      Delete
  2. I stumbled across your blog from your guest post on Elisse's! I love the korres lip butters, I have one in 'Guava' but would love this shade! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! I love them too! Especially the consistency! Follow me if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx