Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Check in

Hey guys! I'm sooooooooo sorry for the lack of posts! The last two weeks have been hectic and I have found no time to post! Between school and soccer and getting ready for my huge birthday party on the 19th, I've been going non stop, and this weeks homecoming so there's a ton of festivities going on. Luckily I have a four day weekend this weekend, so I'll be posting a few posts. I'll be buying my shoes for my party! I'm so excited! My dress is almost done, and I'll be sure to post a picture when it is! It's gold and sparkly and fits so well with my Mardi Gras theme. I'm going with black heels for the shoes, and as of now I'm going stag to my own party, but I don't mind at all, I'll just party with my girls instead. My soccer team is still undefeated! I'm so excited! I only have four goals this season, but every goal counts to making your team a winning team. We all get along so well on my team and I think that's why we do so well, because we always have a great time during the games and even practice! I'm sending in to get my license tomorrow! Wish me luck! Swim season starts relatively soon and I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. I hate practices, but the high school meets are okay. I don't really have any great friends on the team because my best friends don't really play sports. I can't even imagine what I'd do with my time... Well I probably should do homework but we all know that that's not going to happen. Ha! Just kidding guys! I do my homework and my grades are decent right now except for Latin. I just don't understand the grammar concept of it all! Well I should probably get back to doing more homework! What do you guys want to see? I'll definitely have a BH Cosmetics review soon because I just got the palette!! Yay! I'll talk to you guys later!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Shopping for shoes is always fun! I would love to see a nail tutorial or some Halloween makeup.
    Much Love and I'm sure you'll get your homework done
    bohobun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx