Sunday, September 15, 2013

Brand Rave: Wet N' Wild

Hello lovely ladies! My post for today is going to be what I call a "brand rave". It's going to be a series of posts where I talk about some of my favorite brands of makeup, or clothes, or basically anything. Let me know what your guys' "brand raves" are in the comments and maybe it'll be featured in the next post! Now, onto the rave! Wet N' Wild has been around as long as I can remember. In fact, it was probably one of the first brands I bought makeup from, and it continues to be an old stand by to this day, a few years later. The great thing about this brand is you get products that are super cheap but they are great quality! Some of my favorites throughout the years have been the concealer, the lip glosses for sure, and the eyeshadows. I can't wait to be able to try out all the products that Wet N' Wild has to offer. They even have a beauty ambassador program that you can check out here. All and all, it's a pretty good brand.

Some of my current favorites from the brand:
One of my favorite palettes is called Walking on Eggshells. This is a palette with three colors, one for the crease, one for the browbone, and one for your lid. My favorite from this palette is the lid color because it's said to be an exact dupe for Stila's "Kitten" shadow. This is a nice shimmery light pink color, and it stays on your lids all day. These shadows have amazing pigmentation with and without a primer. I also have the Knock On Wood palette, which is another three color palette that focus' on more of a burgundy color, so it'll be perfect for the fall time.

My next favorite is the is the Mega Liner Liquid Liner, in number 863. I find this kind of hard to use for actually lining my eyes, but what I really like this for is small decorations around the face like on the Walk Like an Egyptian tutorial, I used this liner to create dots under my lower lash line., and I will definitely be featuring it in tutorials to come!

Next up is the MegaLast lipstick. I have this one in Red Velvet, and the staying power of this stuff in amazing! The red color that I have works so well, even though I almost never wear red. It'll stay all night if you need it, and the best thing is that it it only costs $1-$2, much line everything else from this brand which is one of the many reasons why I love it so much.

Lastly, is the concealer. This stuff is absolutely amazing! I believe its $1.99 but don't hold it against me! This stuff conceals all your redness, and it has amazing staying power! It doesn't look cakey! I will go back to this again and again.


I hope you guys loved this post! Please leave me more feedback in the comments and let me know some of your favorites products from Wet N' Wild so that I can try them!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx