Friday, September 13, 2013

Walk Like an Egyptian: Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys! Today, I have a tutorial for you! Yay my first tutorial! This is a really simple tutorial for if your going to a halloween party, and it's not too much! Please, please, please, give me as much feedback as you can! I really want to make my posts as good as I can. I'm sorry for the pictures, some of them its hard to depict what I actually did, but feedback can help me! If you have any suggestions for the pictures, I'm open, as I am a newbie! Lets get into the tutorial!



First start off by priming your eyes. I used the ELF eyelid primer,
 it's only $1 and it works well, and has great staying power!

Next I swept Bootycall from the Naked 2 Palette all over
 the lid up to my brow bone to just start off with a nice wash of color, and the good
 thing is, if you mess up, just sweep some Bootycall right over the mistake!

Next, I put a color from another Urban Decay palette
into my crease. The color is Honey and it's a nice
shimmery yellow color, it gives the look a
little pop.

Next, from the Naked 2 palette, I mixed Tease and Snakebite,
putting that into my crease as well, but focusing that
more on the outer V.

Next I lined my eye with a thick liquid liner,
and created a pretty large wing, and you can't tell
from this picture but I also lined the outer half
of my lower lash like, creating a small wing under
the bigger one.


I then took Peace, from the second Palette and
put that on the inner half of my lower lash
line, blending the liner and shadow as best
as I can.

Then I took a Wet N' Wild teal liquid liner and just dotted
that under the black liner on my lower lash line.

I then filled in my brows with Tease and Busted, to create
a very dark brow, for a more egyptian feel.


The last step is add Revlon Photoready 3-D volume
mascara to your top and bottom lashes.

And your finished! I like you all liked my tutorial thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx