Sunday, September 15, 2013

500 subscribers

Hey everyone! My goal is to reach 500 subscribers by the end of this year! I know this is a big challenge but I'm up for it, and I hope you guys are too! I'm willing to do almost anything to get my name out there! So share my blog with your friends, post it on Facebook, tweet it, Instagram it, whatever! Tell them all to click that "become a member" button! If any of you are interested I am doing blog posts for anyone that asks until the end of October, and the subject is your choice! Please email me at mintprincessxo@gmail.com for more info. Please help me get my name out everyone! I can't do it alone!

Thanks for your time! 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx