Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas is coming!

Hey guys! I know that again, I have been MIA but I actually forgot about my blog for a while! I know I know, I'm so sorry! I will be getting back into today! As a matter of fact, I will be going out today to get some products for reviewing from the drugstore, because I finally have my license! Let me know what you guys would like reviewed from the drugstore and I'll be sure to pick it up! Like I said in the title, Christmas is coming! I know not everyone celebrates, and thats perfectly fine but I'm very excited! I have a feeling that I will be getting the Nikon 1! This will allow me to do OOTD, and I won't have to take all the pictures on my iPhone! Do any of you guys have this camera? Let me know how much you like it and what lenses you would suggest getting for it. I don't know anything about cameras, but hopefully I'll being taking a photography class next semester so that should help! I love doing photoshoots with people, and I wish my sister would do them with me but she refuses! How rude ;). Also! As many of you guys know, the Naked 3 palette came out! Have any of you guys tried it? Is it worth it?

Recently I have been obsessed with the show, 90210. I know, I know, classic makeup obsessed teen move right? I just love the fashion and the drama, and especially the hair and makeup. I especially like Adrianna and Silver's short hair, and their makeup is gorgeous! Do any of you guys watch the show? Would you like show inspired makeup and outfits? Let me know if you would like show inspired outfits or anything from any show, because I would like to do that for you guys. I love recreating looks.

Okay guys, I have to go out to get your review products, but I'll be back later tonight with first looks at a few goodies! Make sure to subscribe!

P.S.- I was thinking about starting to put videos on here so I can show you guys stuff easier, what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo, Mintprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx