Sunday, December 22, 2013

This or That Tag

Hey guys! Today I'm going to do a tag! I think I'm going to be doing more posts today, but I really thought that this one would be interesting so you guys would get to know more about me! Let's get into it!

Here are the questions:makeup: 
blush or bronzer - blush, just because I never wear bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick - lip gloss. Lipstick is too grown up for me! I hate to feel grown up!
eye liner or mascara - mascara. I can't live without it! Sometimes I just go with mascara for my makeup!
foundation or concealer - Foundation. I have this obsession with a perfect skin complexion and even skin tone, and foundation creates that.
neutral or color eye shadow - Neutral. I love a natural look and I'm not very daring when it comes to makeup!
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed, only because I've never actually tried loose, but I would love to!
brushes or sponges - Brushes! I have an obsession

nails: 
OPI or china glaze - China Glaze, they have more fun colors and tend to be cheaper but the quality is pretty much the same
Long or short -short. Long nails get in my way because I play too many sports!
Acrylic or natural - Natural. I love anything natural, like if I can go out with natural hair I do
Brights or darks - Brights for sure. I like to play up my nails
Flower or no flower - No flowers

body: 
perfume or body splash - Body splash. To me, perfume smells like bug spray and body splashes smell sweet
lotion or body butter - Body butter! Especially The Body Shop body butter in the little jar thing!
body wash or soap - Body wash!
lush or other bath company - Lush! I love Lush and they're natural so thats a plus!

fashion: 
jeans or sweat pants - Jeans. Most people don't like jeans but I love them
long sleeve or short - depends on the day
dresses or skirts - Skirts because you can wear it more ways
stripes or plaid - stripes. I like how nautical they look
flip flops or sandals - Sandals. Flip flops tend to not look as cute
scarves or hats - Both! I love huge infinity scarves and beanies! They look so cute together!
studs or dangly earrings - Dangly for sure!
necklaces or bracelets - Bracelets! Especially my Alex and Ani bracelets!
heels or flats -Flats. I can't walk in heels
cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding Boots! I am OBSESSED with riding boots!
jacket or hoodie - Jacket, especially my leather one!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - Both!
abercombie or Hollister - Hollister! I can buy jeans from only there because no where else fits me right
saks 5th or nordstrom - Haven't been to either

hair: 
curly or straight - I wear my hair straight most of the time so probably straight
bun or ponytail - bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips -bobby pins
hair spray or gel - neither haha I hate them both
long or short short! I just cut my hair short yesterday!
light or dark - Depends on the season!
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side swept!
up or down - Donw

random: 
Rain or shine - Rain. I love rain
Summer or winter - Summer, I hate the cold!
Fall or spring - Fall, it's so pretty and the outfits are so cute
Chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate
East coast or west coast - No preference haha


Thanks for checking out my blog! What would you guys want to see next? Let me know in the comments! Make sure to subscribe to my blog!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx