Friday, December 20, 2013

They're Real! vs. Bad Gal lash Ft. Benefit

Hey guys! So I know for a long time I've been saying that I would be back with a new post and blah blah blah and I know that I lied but I am now! I'm finally on winter break and I have a ton of time to put together some new posts for you guys. I know that I said a while ago that I would do this one but now I finally have it, and also I have my own laptop now so that makes everything so much easier so I don't have to use my parents computer. Although I would like to say that I'm sorry for the quality of the photos, because I have been using my iPhone to take them. I think (hopefully) I will be getting a camera for christmas so that will be so helpful! Okay! Without further ado! A POST!!!
So this is the two together, as you can tell I only have the
mini versions but Bad Gal cost $9 and They're Real! cost
$10 so they're around the same size and the same price. I actually
prefer the packaging to the Bad Gal because its sleeker and I like
the black rather than the slate gray.

Here is the brush for the They're Real! and I prefer this to the
Bad Gal. This is a plastic one while the Bad Gal is the bristle
type. I find that this can get each lash better and closer to the
roots. I really love They're Real because it really does give you that
false lash effect and it doesn't clump at all. It's very buildable so
you can have very natural lashes to super false looking lashes
but it will never clump.

This is the brush to Bad Gal. I don't like this one as much.
It's a lighter mascara, and I feel like it gives you almost no length
I like using this one as a base just the give a light coat before
I use They're Real. This one didn't give me any length, curl, or lift
all it did was darken my lashes, while with the They're Real! I saw  tons
of curl and especially lengthening and a little lift, but I think that with
everything other you can totally justify They're Real

A drugstore dupe that I found for They're Real was
the Revlon PhotoReady 3D volume mascara. The only difference
that I really saw was that this one clumped a little, but what can you
expect from a drugstore dupe thats almost a quarter of the price
of the real thing? Plus, you can just brush your lashes out so it's
not such a big deal.


Here's the brush, and as you can see its pretty similiar, with the plastic bristles that I love.
It's pretty close to the same but the brush is skinnier and the bristles are also skinnier so
it's harder for them to grip to your lashes, but with an extra coat you can get the same
effect as They're Real!





Thank you guys so much for sticking with me! I really want to know what you guys want to see on my blog so let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out! Make sure you subscribe to my blog to get me to 500 subscribers! Thank you guys!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! You guys mean the world to me! I will try to reply to each and every comment!

xx